Monday, December 20, 2010

About Me !!!!??

After reading real good Blogs I felt Blogging poems wasn't that charming than Blogging Articles about anything and everything. Today I wanted Skip Poetry for a while and try my luck with writing articles. When I was wondering what topic to start upon I thought I should first Write about myself. Every time when a random person comes up asks me "Hey temme about yourself" I had no answer. I must confess I was really lazy to answer because i found myself to be a Pile of mixed characters . Im super nuts, one crazy female, I like the innocent way of life !! Being grown up sucks !! Im a big time foodiie and i dunno y i can neva stop eating :p I am talkative, notorious, stubborn, a shopaholic , a chocoholic , Rahamaniac , love being loved , appreciated and Trusted. I love the life the roller-coaster style, The downs had always made my Ups more Happier and Energized. Love laughing , hates it when tears roll out without my damn permission. Hates ppl who lie , gives silly billy reasons, who backbites, n makes fun outta me when im not there < i would luv it if its done with me coz yu know i love laughing > :p sometimes I end up being a jerk , super angry lady and lill cranky at times. I guess i am getting back to the lazy me. thats it for now. If yu think I had left out any part pls do add it up in the comments column.


PS: Pls pardon my English. I know I aint great at it !!!

3 comments:

  1. hmmm!!!! u also frgt to mention that there is more to u than what meets the eye... n someone who never judges ppl n that u r a person who noone can monopolise... :) at any point of tym u r a person that anyone can rely on fr help.. unever once askd me fr a reason fr my mistaks.. but accepted me for who i really am... n for that i am eternally grateful to u :) u r one of a kind... easy yet complicated.. simple yet lovliiee :) luv u always :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) :) :) awww gurl !! thnk yu !! as i mentioned I love compliments i loved yur compliment too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, entertaining, edelam vituta !

    ReplyDelete