Friday, December 24, 2010

The Giants in Kollywood !!

Last night on real long phone conversation with My best bud Lokesh, there rouse a topic which was quite interestin and it lasted for more than a hour. Guess whtat ? The Topic was about " who was the best actor Super star RajiniKanth or Universal hero KamalHasan." Okay lemme Confess, even though I watched Endhiran more than 4 times in the theaters, I am so not fan of both of them infact I liked Kamal Hassan better. The Conversation started like this, I said "Hey guess what Im gonna watch Manmadhan ambu Tomorrow, First day Evening show yippiee ". Lokesh was so sure that he was gonna pull my legs for this statement, he stated that most of the films I watched the First Day were not Blockbusters , and I argued " well i watched Endhiran the first day , its sucha Block buster" And there goes the Puckka Thalaivar fan statement "Thalaivar entha padam nadichalum 100 days odum" the conversation heated up when I said " ahem He is so stereotypical in all his movies and you people still worship him, you must be mad" [ Mind voice " Oh Oh abudoo you are in trouble "] yeah as i thought I was in trouble, Lokesh started singing the Laurels of  the Superstar, most of the Bestiful adjectives were bestowed upon him. I was most of the time diplomatic to avoid trouble but I threw an argument for Kamalhassan and Nailed the statement that he was the most Multitalented actor in the Kollywood Industry and even though most of his films in the recent past weren't upto mark, Kamal was the first among the actors to break through many barriers in vicious roles. The Argument rooted up to who earns the most and yeah I am sorry I was kinda speechless. After all these arguments I found myself on the loosing edge and just to pacify my defeat i ended up the Diplomatic Me, " oh yeah both are two giants in the industry and there is no point in arguing"  So whose side are you in ? ;)

PS : My home page is www.daigoogle.com    [ pls do check it ou if you have no clue what it is :p ]
PPS : i missed the movie today :'( poor me !!

2 comments:

  1. Both of them are giants down south in their own way. I checked your homepage, it was nice and creative.

    ReplyDelete