Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sachin ~The God of Cricket~

I am not a cricket enthusiast. In fact I know nothing about Cricket. All I knew was there is a Lill guy named Sachin Tendulkar and a Captain who wears a pair of contact lenses named Saurav Ganguly ( I liked Ajay Jadeja too ;) ) I guess I was in Second grade when i was so into cricket, thats just because my sister loved cricket. Jeethu was so into all the sports right from when she was as young as she could be definitely it was only after she gained senses and not as a crawling baby. Days back from school watchin Shakthimaan was tuff deal when matches were going on and i had no option than to watch people chasing the ball and running with the bat. It was that time when i was so much in love with this fello called Sachin. Jeethu and I even had Nicknames for the little master. Yeah, We called him Noodly bhaiya just because he had  the springy hair-do. I watched Cricket evrytime when Sachin and Ganguly Played together hitting Sixes and fours. It was Ganguly who usually gets out first and later Goes Sachin.once Sachin is outta the game i jus stop watching match and start playing around. My passion towards the game never grew but the passion towards watching Sachin Play grew day by Day. I Cheered for his every run , every half century , every century. squeaked whe he was about to get run out. Screamed at the Umpire everytime he was given a wrong Out and cried when he got out. The Happiest moment that struck recently was God's 50th Test Century. Celebrations never ends When Sachin is ON !!! My love and Passion for Sachin's game ll always keep growing. Hail Sachin \m/

PS : For ppl who dint know who Jeethu was , shez my sister.

PPS : This post is purely to entertain Guys :p I don't want my Blog to be totally Gurlie !! :p

2 comments:

  1. adi paaaavviieeeeeeeeeee!!!! noodles :P :P :P :P
    lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its said that, 'If cricket is a religion then Sachin is God'.... I guess its time to remove 'If' & 'then' !!

    Nice one abudoo =) Noodly bhaiya ..hah =P

    -Sudharsh !

    ReplyDelete